Okay, so they tried to move Carpe Diem (the yacht) on Wednesday by pulling her over to the opposite quay wall. But she got so far, decided that was enough, dug her keel in and steadfastly refused to go any further!!! Unfortunately by the time they had decided the move was not going to work, the tide had started to fall and the boat ended up stuck in mid channel. Let's just say, when I got home after a hard day and couldn't get on the boat I wasn't best pleased! So there we were at two thirty in the morning moving the boat back to its original position alongside the barge. Pete and I finally got to bed at 4.30. I had to go to work the next day and boy was I shattered! It doesn't seem that long ago that I could go clubbing until 4.30 and still do a full day's work. The upshot is that we now cannot move for another four weeks, until the next lot of spring tides. Now we are going all out to be able to move on to the barge and put Carpe Diem back on her mooring, where the cost is £50 per year as opposed to £150 per month. Here are a couple of shots of high tide earlier today.