Sunday 16 June 2013

To two of the Most Important People...

.....in my life. Friday was Mum's birthday and today is Father's Day, so I would like to say Happy Birthday and Happy Father's Day to two very special people. You are loved and appreciated by so many people, both family and friends, but nobody can love you as much as your children, grandchildren and soon to be great grandchild. I hope you have had a great weekend, I know we have by sharing it with you (especially as Dad paid!!!!). See you very soon xxxx



5 comments:

  1. How lovely that they've both got something to celebrate this weekend, glad that you got to celebrate with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great and loving tribute you have paid to your parents, I imagine it has brought warmth to their hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely, warm tribute to your parents, Fran. I bet with you as their daughter, they feel all the love they will ever need.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely post. I hope you all enjoyed your special weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, we celebrated in style with lots of family and food :) xxx

    ReplyDelete