Thursday 29 September 2011

Look at these Handsome Devils!!!!

I was playing around with my eldest son's iPad when I found this picture that I hadn't seen before.  So I emailed it to myself (I'm only being flash about my use of modern technology!!!) and I thought I would share it with you.  When they were all little, the eldest two boys, Philip and Stuart,  used to gang up on Rob and I always told them to watch out as one day he would be bigger than them and I was right!  Don't they all look alike?  In fact Stuart passed in me in his car today and I had to look twice as I thought it was Philip!  They may look alike but they are certainly all very different characters. The thing that I love is that they are the best of friends and enjoy each other's company.  Their girlfriends are also very good friends.  They are always there for each other and have a very special brotherly bond.  They also always look out for their poor, old mum!  xxx

6 comments:

  1. "They also always look out for their poor, old mum!"

    I am not quite sure of how to ask this:
    So do you get into trouble often ? ha' ha' ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel - now that would be telling.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must have been a crazy household to have three boys. But I'm pretty sure they grew up very well. Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome bunch! Great that they and their girls all get along!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice family pic. Being an only child I never had such experiences. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kellie - it was mad at times, but I wouldn't have had it any other way x

    Sft - thank you, it is lucky that the girls all get along too and haven't tried to interfere with the boys' relationship x

    Margy - I have a brother, who I am quite close to, but I would have loved a sister too x

    ReplyDelete