Friday 12 November 2010

Happy Birthday!

This is my favourite middle son Stuart and his lovely girlfriend Kerry.  Yesterday, for my birthday, Stuart treated me to a surprise night in London.  We had a lovely meal at TGIFs (their veggie burgers are wonderful!) and then we went to see Love Never Dies.  The show was fantastic and the effects are absolutely amazing.  He took me last year to see  the Phantom of the Opera, so it was great to see this sequel.  Thank you Stuart, I had a really lovely time.  But today is Stuart's birthday.  (See even as a baby he was considerate enough to hang on long enough for me to enjoy my birthday first!)  HAPPY BIRTHDAY Stuart, I am very proud to have such a special and considerate son like you. xxx

6 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday to you and Happy Birthday to your son! wow, you are both Scorpio [scorpio horoscope ] and you are so lucky and blessed to have such a sweet son and many wonderful people around you. Making your birthday and your life as a whole, special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful, sounds like a wonderful night, Happy Belated birthday to you both x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sharon and Linda, This weekend I am sharing with all three of my sons, their girlfriends and my mum and dad, so a lovely birthday weekend for me, Stuart and Lucie, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely son. I'm so pleased to hear he gave you such a lovely birthday treat, and let me join the others in wishing him a happy birthday as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fran, what a surprise, and how nice t have a son like that. You must feel very rich, with such nice children, enjoy your wonderfull family,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Val and Yvonne, I do get spoiled by all my sons, I am very lucky. I actually work in a sort of detention centre with mainly young men and it makes me appreciate my own boys and what fine young men they have grown in to.

    ReplyDelete