Wednesday 6 July 2016

For Pete....

Hello Daddy, I hope you are having a good time in Scotland.  The weather here is fabulous and Mummy has taken me for lots of walks.  I have been swimming too, just what I needed to cool down.  I couldn't sleep the first night you were away, so Mummy gave me your dressing gown and that worked, I slept like a baby.  I think Mummy did too, coz she was snoring away.  She said something about enjoying the bed all to herself, so I snuggled in close and kept her from messing up your side of the bed.


I went to the beauty parlour today and had a haircut and manicure, don't I look gorgeous.  I wanted to look my best for when you come home.  Mummy had a haircut too with Auntie Emily, she was muttering about how it cost three times as much at my hairdressers, but I think I'm worth it.



I have got to go now as we are going to Uncle Rob's for a yummy dinner.  I saw baby Bobby earlier and he was throwing the ball for me.  Everyone got excited that he was calling me dog, strange coz my name's Alfie.

Love and miss you Daddy, come back soon (and Mummy sends hugs and kisses too) xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. A'aaaaa'h poor Alfie!
    Never mind tho' cause absence makes the heart grow fonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Alfie misses her daddy . . . sweet post :)
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that's so sweet! What a good boy you are Alfie ❤️❤️❤️🐶🐶🐶xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alfie is gorgeous and is obviously being spoilt while daddy is away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, that is too lovely, Fran. Alfie is a real darling! I hope Daddy won't be away too long! Lots of love from Valenciennes (my city for sure...everything has Val at the beginning of it :) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are wonderful pet parents. Too cute. - Margy

    ReplyDelete