Friday, 22 July 2011

Time for a Change


I spent the day yesterday interviewing and assessing potential Physical Training Instructors for the gym at work.  They were doing all their physical assessments and I had to observe them taking a lesson.  Well, by the end of the day I certainly felt middle aged, fat and frumpy and decidely unfit!!!  The gym has state of the art equipment and I can also have a personal trainer, all for the princely sum of £10 per year.  There really is no excuse.  So now I am inspired, I am going to pay my £10 today and start on a really healthy eating programme.  Within three months you will see a new me!  Now to google 'chocolate based diets'!!!!!

3 comments:

VallyP said...

Good luck Fran.....I have tried this healthy eating lark, but can't keep it up, much as I'd like to. Let us know how you get on!

Bill K said...

Now this comment really got me laughing. LOL

" Now to google 'chocolate based diets'!!!!!"

Bill Kelleher

Anonymous said...

Thanks Val - I can't eat for a couple of days now anyway (hospital tests tomorrow) so that's a good start, but who knows how long it will last afterwards!
Bill - believe it or not there are actually are some!
Fran x